January 2015 Edition
Help keep your children and school healthy and safe
Check out the January edition of Health Tidbits for the latest health-related news and updates for you and your PTA, including:
- The secret to getting kids to eat more vegetables
- The signs of depression in teens and how you can help
- New laws to help improve student health supports
- New study on school suspensions
- Upcoming health and wellness observances
Plus, don't forget - Health Tidbits is available in Spanish!
For more information about the work PTA is doing in schools and communities to promote effective health-education programs that support skill-building in children, youth and families to make healthy choices, visit www.capta.org.
This message is being sent to unit, council and district PTA presidents and health officers as well as subscribers to California State PTA's Health Tidbits.