For this school year we have all the room parents we need, but if you’re interested in being a room parent for the 2018-19 school year, please contact our Room Parent Coordinator: Sharon Cunningham.
What Room Parents do:
- Work with teacher/s and parents/guardians, as a parent contact and liaison to build stronger family-school partnerships for classroom and grade level.
- Encourage easy, two-way communication between teacher/s and parents/guardians on what is happening in the classroom to support student success.
- Collaborate w/the teacher/s to identify how parents can assist w/classroom activities.
- Help recruit parent/guardian volunteers and delegates volunteer assignments for a classroom or grade level.
- Help promote PTA goals, membership and activities on campus.