Reusable Tableware CheckOut Instructions (click here for printable version)
1. SIGN IN:
- 6 sets are located in the Room 502 Teachers’ Lounge, in the closet behind the white drape.
- Click here to sign in to check out or reserve a reusable set.
- Input the set number (1 to 6) you are checking out.
(Each contains 30 plates, 30 cups and 24 forks/spoons/knives.)
- Tell your guests “Please DO NOT throw these away! They are reusable, NOT disposable.”
- Let your guests know these reusables reduce waste, save money and are better for the earth.
- After use, scrape off food, dump liquids and place inside container/bag.
- Count 30 plates, 30 cups and 24 forks/spoons/knives.
- If any items are missing, please look into surrounding trash bins and recover them.
- Reusable sets must be taken home and returned the next school day.
- All used items must be sanitized in hot water in a dishwasher.
- Dry all washed items before returning to its carrying case.
- Count 30 plates, 30 cups and 24 forks, 24 spoons, 24 knives.
4. SIGN OUT:
- Click here to input the date when the set was returned.
- If items are missing, please list which are missing under “notes”.
- Return your clean set to the Teachers’ Lounge closet.
Questions: email@example.com. Thanks for reducing waste and helping this program succeed!