- Please send all pertinent information 2 weeks before your event.
- Posts publish to the website usually within 72 hours of submission
- Instagram/Facebook reminders go out 6 days before event and again 1 day before the event
- Volunteer newsletters are sent on Thursdays via email.
- Find your event artwork and edit the dates, descriptions, etc. "How to" here.
- If you can not find your artwork, please email email@example.com.
- Check out the tips to send as yourself on Facebook and even how to send us your post to put on Instagram
Make a Post
- You can find images 3 ways: Use your own image, use any image on freepik.com without attribution (PTA has a license), or FIND YOUR EVENT'S EXISTING ARTWORK AT Google Team Drive> Will Rogers PTA> -- FLYERS, LOGOS, GRAPHICS --
- Find the "SQUARE" version of your flyer/event in alphabetical order or use the search bar at the top with your EVENT NAME + SQUARE (i.e: type in "Cinco Square":
- Edit text and/or images
- Go to File> Download As> PNG
- Submit using the form at the top.
- Use different images for different posts especially your own photos! or use anything at freepik.com (PTA has an account). To photo edit out the attribution using photopea.com, using a brush tool and the same color as the background.
- Use "Volunteer Square" Generic if you are just looking for volunteers
- Consider taking photos of yourself in your event
- Post as yourself:
- Post to Facebook Discussions Group if you already a member
- Send your photo and message to @willrogersnews via Instagram direct:
- Tap in the top right or swipe left from anywhere in Feed.
- Tap in the top right.
- Select people you'd like to send a message to, then tap Next (iPhone).
- Type a message. You can also tap to take and send a disappearing photo or video, or to select a photo or video from your library.
- Tap Send.