Use this form to Submit a Flyer for All School Printing and to the Digital Wednesday Folder.
Both the paper and digital versions are distributed on the same Wednesday–one in the blue folder in your child's backpack, and the other as an email.
- Please send all pertinent information 2 weeks before your event.
Volunteers are in charge of:
- Creating flyers in both in English & Spanish. Most events already have existing artwork and just need the dates edited. "How to" here. If you can't find a flyer for your event, please contact email@example.com for design assistance.
- Getting flyers approved by the PTA President via email
- Picking up the flyers from FedEx, 13488 Maxella Ave Suite 300, Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, (310) 827-2297
- Delivering to the teacher boxes the Monday morning of the week they are supposed to go out.
Make Your Flyer:
- Go to Google Team Drive> Will Rogers PTA> -- FLYERS, LOGOS, GRAPHICS --
- Find your event flyer alphabetically or use the search the bar at the top to type in your [event name] and the word, "flyer"
- Edit text and/or images
- Go to File> Download As> PDF
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval
- Once approved, you may use the form at the top of the page
- You should receive a confirmation from FedEx within 48 hours if the order was put into production, if not, call (310) 576-7935 FedEx directly.
- The digital version of the flyer will automatically go to the website
If you have forgotten your password or need an account made, please contact email@example.com.
DON'T SEE A DESIGN? If you need a new design or design assistance, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.